- Height of Opening: 7’0″ or 7’11”
- Mechanical Locking Hinging: Meets the deflection requirements of ASME A17.1 (2016 and newer)*
- Laminate Panels: Available in Light Oak, Birch or White
- Light Curtain: Standard as a secondary protective device if installed under ASME A17.1 (2013 and prior); optional if installed under ASME A17.1 (2016 and newer)
- Height of Opening: From 6’8″ up to 8’0″
- Automatic car door operator
ADDITIONAL PANEL OPTIONS
- Laminate Panels in Dark Oak, Chalk, Antique White, Cherry, Walnut or Black
- Unfinished matching hardwood veneer
- Clear or Smoked acrylic
- Solid or Perforated aluminum
NOTE: Accordion doors will typically have Bronze hardware except on White, Chalk or Antique White doors. Clear acrylic accordion doors will typically have Clear hardware when Stainless Steel or Black fixtures are provided. The hardware color may be specified per order/project.
While the Accordion Door comes as a standard feature, there are many options when it comes to customizing it for your home elevator. Download the Accordion Door information sheet and see all the Accordion Door Panel Options available.