The Symmetry Safety 3-Panel Door, offered exclusively by Symmetry, is one of the most reliable residential elevator car doors on the market. When coupled with the Flush Mount Door and/or Frame Package, our Safety 3-Panel Door creates a minimal amount of space between the elevator car door and landing door.
- Manual Car Door Operation: The trailing panel of the car door measures at 2″ from edge of the car sill and is designed to fit within requirements of the ¾” x 4″ rule, with maximum running clearance and maximum hoistway door set back of ¾”
- Height of Opening: 7’0″
- Car Door Opening: 33″ clear opening (fits in a “typical” hoistway with a 36 inch wide car)
- Standard Finish: Black
- Light Curtain: Standard as secondary protective device if unit installed under ASME A17.1 (2013 and prior); optional if it is installed under ASME A17.1 (2016 and newer)
- Power Car Door Operation
- Height of Opening: 7’11”; custom heights available
- Car Door Opening: 36″ clear opening (fits in a “typical” hoistway with a 40 inch wide car)
- Vision Panels: Available with Clear or Smoked acrylic
- Car Door: Available in Stainless Steel or powder-coated steel
The Symmetry Safety 3-Panel Door is available in multiple finishes to coordinate with the décor in any home.
Custom colors available upon request*
*The Symmetry Safety Door comes in Black as standard. Other finishes pictured are optional.