As you are designing your custom home elevator, you do not want to overlook the safety and style of the Accordion Door.
Accordion Doors are offered as a standard feature on Symmetry Residential Elevators. The Accordion Door is available in a variety of standard and optional Laminate Panels, as well as Finished or Unfinished matching Hardwood Veneer, Acrylic and Aluminum.
- Laminate Panels in Light Oak, Dark Oak, Birch, White, Antique White or Chalk
- Vinyl Hinging (ASME A17.1 2013 & prior)
- Height of Opening – from 6’8″ up to 7’11”
ADDITIONAL PANEL OPTIONS
- Laminate Panels in Cherry, Walnut, Black or Mahogany
- Finished or Unfinished matching Hardwood Veneer
- Clear or Bronze/Smoke Acrylic
- Solid or Perforated Aluminum
OTHER AVAILABLE OPTIONS
- Light Curtain – optional if installed under the ¾” x 4″ rule; standard as a secondary protective device if installed under the 3″ x 5″ rule
- Mechanical Hinging (ASME A17.1 2013 & prior); recommended when utilizing a Power Gate Operator
- Locking Hinging is available to meet the deflection requirements of ASME A17.1 2016. (This allows for ¼” maximum hoistway door setback.)
- Vision Panels – available with Clear or Bronze/Smoke Acrylic
- 8’0″ gates available
While the Accordion Door comes as a standard feature, there are many options when it comes to customizing it for your home elevator. Download the Accordion Door Product Highlight and see all the Accordion Door Panel Options available.