Hydraulic Home Elevator
When it comes to residential elevator systems, hydraulic drives are a popular choice for homeowners looking for quality, safety, and the ‘quietest’ ride.
Hydraulic home elevator systems utilize a ram or piston to raise and lower the car by filling or releasing fluid into an airtight cylinder. With more standard features and custom options than any other elevator on the market today, Symmetry’s Hydraulic Drive Residential Elevator system is the industry leader.
Unique in the market, no other company offers emergency battery-operated lowering, COP and hall stations digital position indicators, custom wood sills and energy-efficient LED lighting as standard features.
This drive system accommodates up to six stops, 50’0″ of travel and is equipped to hold up to 1,000 pounds.
Find a local Symmetry hydraulic elevator dealer to discuss your needs!
- Travel: Maximum of 50’0″ (minimum 12” between stops)
- Speed: 40 feet per minute
- Rated Capacity: 1,000 pounds
- Pit depth: 6” minimum (8” preferred)
- Stops: Two
- Opening: Single
- Overhead: Minimum of 7’10″ (94 inches) with a 7’0″ interior car height
- Warranty: Three-year limited parts
* Symmetry Elevating Solutions exclusive
** May require approval from the local authority having jurisdiction and affect capacity
§ Standard finish is Brushed Stainless Steel, but multiple finishes available