Machine Room Less Elevator
Symmetry Inline Gear Drive System
Think you don’t have space to install a home elevator?
The Symmetry Inline Gear Drive system does not require a machine room — saving you space and money without sacrificing your safety.
This machine room-less elevator system runs at a speed of 40 feet per minute, has a rated capacity of 1,000 pounds and features our standard ‘exclusive’ additions, including emergency battery-operated lowering, COP and hall stations digital position indicators, custom wood sills and energy-efficient LED lighting.
An optionally equipped battery backup system allows the elevator to travel up to next level of egress in the case of a power failure (up to 40’0″ at 20 feet per minute).
Find a local Symmetry machine room-less elevator dealer to discuss your needs!
- Travel: Maximum of 50’0″ (minimum 12 inches between stops)
- Speed: 40 feet per minute
- Rated Capacity: 1,000 pounds
- Pit depth: 6” minimum (8 inches preferred)
- Stops: Two
- Opening: Single
- Overhead: Minimum of 8’0″ (96 inches) with remote controller; minimum of 9’0″ with controller in hoistway with a 7’0″ interior car height
- Warranty: Three-year limited parts
* Symmetry Elevating Solutions exclusive
** May require approval from the local authority having jurisdiction and affect capacity
§ Standard finish is Brushed Stainless Steel, but multiple finishes available
Any information contained on this site is intended for informational purposes only and should NOT be used for construction.
Please contact your Local Symmetry dealer for project specific information and drawings.