Machine Room-Less Elevator - Inline Gear Drive
Machine Room-Less Elevator
Think you don’t have space to install a home elevator?
The Symmetry Inline Gear Drive system does not require a machine room — saving you space and money without sacrificing your safety.
This machine room-less elevator system runs at a speed of 40 feet per minute, has a rated capacity of 1,000 pounds and features our standard ‘exclusive’ additions, including emergency battery-operated lowering, COP and hall stations digital position indicators, custom wood sills and energy-efficient LED lighting.
An optionally equipped battery backup system allows the elevator to travel up to next level of egress in the case of a power failure (up to 40’0″ at 20 feet per minute).
Find a local Symmetry machine room-less elevator dealer to discuss your needs!
- Travel: Maximum of 50’0″ (minimum 12 inches between stops)
- Speed: 40 feet per minute
- Rated Capacity: 1,000 pounds
- Overhead minimum of 8’0″ (96 inches) with remote controller
- Overhead minimum of 9’0″ with controller in hoistway with a 7’0″ interior car height**
- Pit depth: 6” minimum (8 inches preferred)
- Two stops
- Single opening
- Three-year limited parts warranty
* Denotes exclusive features
** Not available in all jurisdictions, contact the local authority having jurisdiction
† Depends upon the package ordered
‡ Availability depends on the code year
§ Standard finish is Brushed Stainless Steel, but multiple finishes available.
Any information contained on this site is intended for informational purposes only and should NOT be used for construction.
Please contact your Local Symmetry dealer for project specific information and drawings.