Winding Drum Elevator Drive
Winding Drum Elevator
Time tested, technology improved.
Based on early elevator lift assemblies, the Symmetry Winding Drum Elevator utilizes heavy duty aircraft cables attached to a rotating drum. The drum is attached to a variable speed motor to move the elevator car and ensure ‘smooth’ stops and starts.
With our advanced electronics package and in-house design engineered software and controller, the Symmetry Winding Drum Elevator is the smoothest and quietest drum drive on the market for home elevators.
This drive system accommodates up to six stops, 50’0″ of travel, and is equipped to hold up to 1,000 pounds.
Contact a local Symmetry winding drum elevator drive dealer to discuss your needs!
- Travel: Maximum of 50’0″ (minimum 12” between stops)
- Speed: 40 feet per minute
- Rated Capacity: 1000 pounds
- Overhead Minimum of 7’10″ (94”)
- Pit depth: 6” minimum (8” preferred)
- Two stops
- Single opening
- Three-year limited parts warranty
* This symbol denotes Symmetry exclusive features
** May require local code authority approval