Winding Drum Elevator Drive
Winding Drum Elevator
Time tested, technology improved.
Based on early elevator lift assemblies, the Symmetry Winding Drum Elevator utilizes heavy duty aircraft cables attached to a rotating drum. The drum is attached to a variable speed motor to move the elevator car and ensure ‘smooth’ stops and starts.
With our advanced electronics package and in-house design engineered software and controller, the Symmetry Winding Drum Elevator is the smoothest and quietest drum drive on the market for home elevators.
This drive system accommodates up to six stops, 50’0″ of travel, and is equipped to hold up to 1,000 pounds.
Contact a local Symmetry winding drum elevator drive dealer to discuss your needs!
- Travel: Maximum of 50’0″ (minimum 12” between stops)
- Speed: 40 feet per minute
- Rated Capacity: 1000 pounds
- Pit depth: 6” minimum (8” preferred)
- Stops: Two
- Opening: Single
- Overhead: Minimum of 7’10″ (94”) with a 7’0″ interior car height
- Warranty: Three-year limited parts
* Symmetry Elevating Solutions exclusive
** May require approval from the local authority having jurisdiction and affect capacity
§ Standard finish is Brushed Stainless Steel, but multiple finishes available