Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor (VRC) Casket Lift
Symmetry VRC Casket Lift
For commercial use, Symmetry’s Casket Lift, Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRCs) are a convenient and safe way to move caskets from floor to floor.
Our VRCs meet the ASME B20.1 code for Safety Standards for Conveyors and Related Equipment.
The Symmetry VRC is NOT rated for passengers or riders.
Contact a local Symmetry vertical reciprocating conveyor casket lift dealer to discuss your needs!
- Rated Capacity: 750 or 1,000 lbs.
- Speed: 10-25 feet per minute
- Lifting Height: Up to 36’ (minimum 20″ between stops)
- Drive/Suspension: 2:1 Chain Hydraulic
- Stops: Two
- Steel construction with powder-coated finish
- Operation: Automatic for 1320 Single mast
- Operation: Constant pressure for 1520 Telescopic mast
- Controller: Remote
- NEMA 1
- Electrical disconnect by others
- TEFC motor
- 1.15 service factor
- 240 VAC, 60 Hz, 1 phase
- Modular design, no on-site welding required
- Safety/Warning label package
Clear Platform Sizes
Platform Access/Loading Guards
Upper and Lower Landing Access