Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor (VRC) Enclosed Model
Symmetry VRC Enclosed Model
Symmetry vertical reciprocating conveyors (VRCs) make moving boxes, carts, and other hard to lift items from one floor to the next more convenient.
Our VRC enclosed model meets the ASME B20.1 code for Safety Standards for Conveyors and Related Equipment.
The Symmetry VRC is NOT rated for passengers or riders.
Contact a local Symmetry VRC enclosed model dealer to discuss your needs!
- Rated Capacity: 1,000 lbs. (up to 16’0″) or 750 lbs.
- Speed: 10-20 feet per minute (see drive options for details)
- Self contained drive
- Lifting Height: Up to 14’0” (20’0″ maximum when a Hydraulic Drive is used)
- Steel construction with powder-coated finish
- LED diagnostics
- Top-mounted motor and controller (Acme Screw Drive only)
- Top cap switch
- Constant-pressure control station provided at each landing
- Key switches for all controls
- Stops: Two
- 42″ back panel
- Manual lowering device
- 3″ pit