Enclosed Lift Plexi-glass (ELP)
Vertical Platform Lift - Enclosure Lift Plexi-glass
The enclosed plexi-glass vertical platform lifts are used in the same way as the enclosed lift, with plexi-glass infill enclosure wall panels. Like the enclosed lift, it requires slightly more space than an unenclosed lift and travel heights up to 168″.
You may see these vertical lifts in similar commercial settings too.
Contact a local Symmetry vertical platform lift dealer to discuss your needs!
- 750-pound capacity
- Speed: 10 feet per minute
- Motor: 1 horsepower, 115 volt (Acme Screw Drive)
- Lifting height: up to 168”
- Steel construction with electrostatic, powder-coated finish
- A.W.A.R.E. system (Active Wiring, Accessories, Relay, and Electronics Diagnosis)*
- Constant-pressure up/down control switch installed on the platform
- Constant-pressure elevator-style hall call control station provided at each landing
* This symbol denotes Symmetry exclusive features
** Available with optional acrylic insert
‡ Also available in other wood choices, by request