Vertical Wheelchair Lifts (Shaftway Lifts)
Symmetry Shaftway Vertical Lifts
A shaftway vertical platform lift is designed for enclosed shaftway applications in public and private facilities at travel heights up to 168″.
The Symmetry vertical lift Model VPL-SL is designed in compliance with ICC A117.1, ASME A18.1, and NFPA 70. The entire Symmetry VPL product line is designed around ADA 4.11 compliance and public and private accessibility.
Contact a local Symmetry shaftway vertical platform lift dealer to discuss your needs!
- Rated Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Speed: 10-20 feet per minute
- Lifting height: up to 168”
- Steel construction with powder-coated finish
- A.W.A.R.E. system (Active Wiring, Accessories, Relay, and Electronics Diagnosis)*
- Constant-pressure up/down control switch installed on the platform
- Constant-pressure control station provided at each landing
Clear Platform Sizes
* Symmetry Elevating Solutions exclusive
** Available with optional acrylic insert or laminated safety glass
‡ Also available in other wood choices by request